Today, this handsome little dude is 6 months! I can't believe how quickly time is flying by, I swear he was born last week, right? 99% of the time we cuddle Dex for a bit and lay him down awake in his crib and he falls asleep all on his own. But the other night while I was snuggling him he passed right out in my arms... and I just couldn't put him down. I felt almost sad looking at how big he's gotten. And figuring he'll probably be our last I feel like our time with a small baby is almost over. We won't miss the sleepless nights, that's for sure, but the snuggles of a tiny little baby and the babbling noises are pure heaven, not to mention how good he smells! Now, I'm counting on a couple friends to have babies in the next few years so I get my fix and don't do anything crazy :) No pressure guys-
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so lola was sitting on my lap while i read this post and she waved at dex and said "hi"--too cute! we have to webcam soon. he is so handsome and impossibly adorable. we can't wait for round two of the baby stage, whenever that is.
david wants you to know we will work on this tonight!
Post a Comment