Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cookies and "Milk" 2009


Monday night was the annual TGG Cookie Exchange. This year it was over at our place, which of course I was excited about because I got to use our new table again :) And all 15+ girls actually fit comfortably at it, yay for the bench! Basically each girl brings a few dozen homemade cookies, and everybody swaps. We had "milk" in the form of White Russians, wine, beer and a ton of apps. We gave away awards for the most creative recipe (it went to Shannon who had cayenne pepper and sesame seeds involved, and it was still yummy!) most delicious (which went to Tracy and her amazing toffee cookies) & best presentation that went to Holly a professional baker who made a what seemed like a much yummier version of vanilla Trader JoJos. Now I have way too many cookies in the house, thankfully we're doing Christmas Eve over here and I hope the family helps get rid of the extras!
One of the girls' husbands made from-scratch flavored marshmallows and they were delish!

No comments: