And, this is how he wakes up from his nap. Seriously. I guess most babies are really happy when they wake up, but Clark was usually on the fussier side of life so it really amazes us every single time he wakes up and is the happiest little dude ever.
Friday, December 11, 2009
cute little monkey jumping on the bed-
I can't get over how good Clark is with his little brother. I thought we would have more jealousy issues, but I don't think Clark remembers life before his baby brother. I'm glad we have spaced them the way we have, even if it does make things a little hectic at times. I hope they grow up the best of friends. We'll see :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so sweet! dex is getting so big, we have to get down there soon and snuggle him!
Post a Comment