Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My new love-


It's not the greatest picture in the world, but I had to share our newest purchase- We have wanted a new dining room set for a REAL long time. We've been using my Mom & Dad's set that was given to them 42 years ago before their wedding. And as much as I loved it, it wobbled so bad that if you cut your steak your drink would spill, and who wants that? Well, gotta LOVE craigslist- I found the exact set from Crate & Barrel I had been drooling over for 1/4 the cost. It looks brand new, the previous owners hadn't had the table for long and were moving the next day. It wasn't going to fit in their new place so they needed it gone. Lucky us :) So of course I've re-arranged most of our first floor, the old dining set is now our breakfast room set. The media area is slowly turning into a playroom... Now my next project is replacing the super ugly lighting in this place!

2 comments:

The H's said...

what a perfect anniversary gift to yourself! rich said you guys were either going to get that or new couches. LOVE IT! looks perfect. enjoy your meals :)

Rebecca and Jeremy said...

I still can't believe what a great deal you got! I can't wait to see it! Gotta love the bench.