Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving

I'm super behind on my photo updating, so here are some of our Thanksgiving shots. We got to experience a parenting first this year- missing a holiday because of a sick little dude. If we were the only ones with children it wouldn't have been a big deal, but of course we didn't want to expose any of the other kids so we stayed on lockdown. The night ended with me driving to Marc's house and doing a little food swap, and Rich and I ate Thanksgiving dinner on our couch at 9 at night. Oddly enough, it was perfect. Although, I do hope everyone is healthy this Christmas!

So, I had our guys in matching Thanksgiving jammies and wanted to take a cute picture of them together. But of course, with Clark not feeling well that was impossible. So here's some pictures of Dex in all his glory- I just can't get enough of him! And check it out- he can officially sit up on his own.

Dex eating rock band-

Poor little sick guy on the couch-

Dex got to eat some sweet potatoes

No comments: