Saturday, December 5, 2009

Chicago & Rebecca's baby shower-


A couple weekends ago I headed up to Chicago solo for a little weekend away. We were going to make it a family trip (Rich and I even had Pixies tickets) but after getting back from FL we wanted to get the boys back on their sleep schedules and figured it would be better if they stayed home- So I drove up late Friday night. Beck and I got to see New Moon Saturday afternoon, and Franklyn and I went for some YUMMY Agami sushi. How I miss that place! Then Sunday was Rebecca's baby shower that I helped host, and it was fantastic. I didn't take many pictures because my Nikon was in the shop and the battery died on my Elph- so I took pictures with the Frye's camera. Needless to say I don't have any to post, but it was so wonderful seeing two of my best friends in the world in the same weekend. I can't believe the next time I will see Rebecca she's going to be a mom officially and I'll get to meet baby Gabriella. I can't wait!!!

No comments: