Baby Dexter was born this afternoon and we're already SO in love. Labor was amazing, I went to the hospital to be induced- and it was a MUCH mroe calm experience this time around :) They started pitocen at 10:43 (the exact time Clark was born!!!) and broke my water, they actually had to try three different times. They had to try the epidural three times too which was the worst part of the day- and oddly enough hurts after birth way more than everything else. At 3:10 I was only at a 5 so we thought it was going pretty slow, but only 30 minutes later it was TIME and he slid right out. Seriously- I didn't even push! He latched on right away too! Here are pictures of our adorable little guy, we can't wait for everybody to meet him. I personally think he looks like Clark, what do you guys think??? OK, off to eat, I haven't since 8 and I'm starving... Rich just brought in some YUMMY stuff!

Rich thinks I should have to wear this all the time :)

And of course I started bawling the second I laid eyes on him-

Our awesome Dr. Super and amazing L&D nurse Val
6 comments:
he's beautiful! we love him so much already! we can't wait to see pics of clark and his new baby brother! xoxo
He's adorable! Congrats! We can't wait to meet him!!!
He is absolutely perfect! Congrats Lindsay, Rich, and Clark on welcoming in the newest member of the family. I can't wait to meet him.
Congrats Lindsay! Sooo happy that everything went well! He looks adorable and you look sooo in love! Hope all is well--Congrats-
The Kelleys
Yeah! Congratulations!!!! He's soooo precious. I would love to bring you some FOOD when you are up for it!
how the heck do you look that good after giving birth!?! dang girl! so happy for you guys and i can't wait to meet dex - another cute name and adorable face! :)
julie v.
Post a Comment