Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nursery Pictures - AND 36 week progress


Well, we decided on a name finally. And I'm honestly surprised at how many people like it, although I'm sure a ton of people are just being nice. Most didn't like Clark's name until he was born but I honestly can't picture him with any other name, it just fits his personality perfectly. Hopefully Dex will love the name we have chosen for him! And he is going to get his Daddy's middle name, Vincent. Clark has Rich's first name as his middle, so both our boys will have part of their Daddy's name in theirs, which I LOVE.

And, we've got the nursery almost finished, which is SUCH a relief right now. The only things missing... an adorable monogram pillow my cousin is making (she made the bird blanket from scratch- she's really amazing!) some artwork Clark is making for his little brother's room, and baby Dex of course!

And it might be just in time. I had my 36 week check-up today and I'm already 2cm dilated. Woohoo! They filled out my induction paperwork and sent it over to the hospital so we should have an official date soon. They're probably going to induce because of how FAST my first labor was (and they want to make sure we get to the hospital on time) which is fine by me because I like the fact we'll be able to get Clark all settled at Marc and Lisa's without the mad dash to the hospital. And, because I have gestational diabetes the little guy is already good enough size- which is perfect. Although for a GD mom he's only in the 60th percentile which is fantastic, the doc's are pleased with that.





And as a little side note- last weekend our good friend's Erin and Doug came in town with their little 4 month old adorable baby boy Collin. And Clark was amazing with him. He was very gentile and even gave him little hugs. We think he's going to be an amazing big brother, and can't wait to see him in action!

No comments: