This is the first picture of Rich and his TWO boys! I can't believe this Father's Day we're a family of four- and we are so very lucky to have such a wonderful Daddy at the center of that family. I never thought I really wanted kids until I met Rich. And seeing him with children made me know how wonderful he would be as a Dad- so several years later, two children down I'm glad I was right. You go through stages in a relationship, and seeing Rich has a father has made me fall in love with him all over again- there's just nothing like it. So happy Father's Day to my wonderful hubby, my great Dad, and all the other Daddy's and Daddy's-to-be out there!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww Congrats! He is sooo cute! I love the pics you took of him too! I am happy that nursing is going better for you this time, it is exhausting... Hope all is well-
Cole
Post a Comment