Monday, June 1, 2009

Thank You-

everyone for all my wonderful Happy Birthday wishes today!!! 29 already, where is the time going? I never really thought I'd be married, much less a mom (to almost two wonderful boys) at this point- but as corny as it sounds I'm so lucky to be living this life and have really been blessed.

Last night we headed out to see one of our favorite bands, The Decemberists, with Marc and Lisa. It was a great birthday treat (and we got the tix for Marc for his bday, so it was party times all around.) Plus, the last time we saw them live was when I was very pregnant with Clark so it was fitting that both boys got to "see" them before even being born! Today Clark was having a tough morning crabby-wise, which has been kind of typical of him this past week. I'm not sure if it's his two new teeth (his last two before the final four "2-year" molars come in) or the fact he's approaching the terrible two's (and lets face it Clark seems to do most things early :) but he's been a handful... a cute handful. He always does something cute like hug me and say he's "sowwy" after doing something not so cute, like try to rip fist fulls of my hair out. Lovely. We grabbed lunch with Nicolle, and he was in a MUCH better mood after his nap. Rich and I took him to the pool, which has quickly become our favorite thing to do this summer- Clark could spend all day and night there just walking around. I'll have to stop being lazy and post pictures soon for sure.

No comments: