Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Swim Class

Last night Clark got to go to his first swim lesson and he seriously had the time of his life. Rich and I had just as much fun watching him- he was a little splash machine! And he started learning a few things too, like how to kick and blow bubbles. We already can't wait for next week, and that time Rich will get in with him. Even though he was in water he was still super heavy and I'm really sore today. It was a great workout though!

Oh, and since I had the hardest time narrowing down the pictures you can click HERE and see a few more-

Clark didn't want to leave his good view of the pool but once he realized he got to go into it he was really pumped.



All the kids got in a circle to sing songs and splashed along


Splash-monster. I got the feeling some of the other parents were avoiding us, ha.

Cutest smile of all times!

Clark was learning how to kick

I had to post this one :)

"swimming" after the pool toys was one of his favorite activities, although my arms are super sore today because of it!

He got to go down a slide into the water- his two favorite things, lucky little boy!

He would jump into the pool all on his own! The first time I wasn't even ready but thankfully I was able to catch him :) He seriously has no fear!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg...he is swimming now. Next thing you know he will out on dates! LOL