Sunday, April 12, 2009

Beth & David's Vow Renewal

Last night we got to witness one of our good friends Beth renew her vows with her husband David. They got married just over a year ago in Vegas before David left with his fellow marines for Afghanastan. Needless to say it's been a wild first year of marriage for these two but they are obviously still crazy about each other and it was wonderful to watch them so in love and finally getting to have their special day. Now they get to be newlyweds all over again- how cool is that? Congrats you two, we love you!!!


How adorable are they?


Some of the Parkway West ladies in attendance-


And here is my 29 week belly picture- God love Rich, as we were getting ready to go out he said I looked like I was due any day. And then when he realized that probably wasn't the nicest thing to say to a pregnant lady that's NOT due any day, he tried to make things better by saying he meant that I couldn't possibly look anymore pregnant. Thanks sweetie :) I can't believe I only have 11 weeks until this little one is going to make his grand entrance. Seriously, where has the time gone- we really need to get working on the nursery for sure, especially since it's still currently a guest room. Ha. This was taken at the end of a long night- I should have tried to take one before we left when I was all fresh for the night and not looking exhausted, but this'll have to do.

No comments: