Friday, April 24, 2009
Clark VS Food
Yesterday, since Clark was such a trooper with his trip to the ER we ventured into the ghetto and took him to Crown Candy Kitchen as a little afternoon treat. This place was featured on Man Vs. Food, the Travel Channel show that Rich and I have been watching lately- and as soon as we saw the St. Louis episode we knew we had to try it! Adam, the show's host, attempted to take their challenge (drinking FIVE 24-ounce malted milkshakes in 30 minutes) and needless to say he didn't quite make it. Although I was surprised at how many people have actually done it... I didn't think the human body could stand that amount of dairy in such a short time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
OMG David and I love this show! David is convinced he can drink that many milkshakes! Did you see the one when he went to Amarillo? He goes to the Big Texan to eat a 72 ounce steak and does it. David and I have been there twice but did not do the challenge! LOL
Post a Comment