Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Heaven on Pestalozzi Street

After getting our old washer fixed for the third time we were long overdue for an upgrade... This morning our new washer and dryer got delivered and I can honestly say I haven't been so pumped to do laundry in a LONG time, ha. So about 30 seconds after the delivery guy left there was a not-so-fresh batch of diapers swirling around on the "sanitize" setting(!) and Clark and I were fascinated. Seriously, it was pitiful- we watched the diapers wash for about 20 minutes and I was blown away by how little water was being used. I already can't wait to see the difference in our bill. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa DiTore, we couldn't have made this purchase without you!!!


AND, it has child locks so Clark can't spill the laundry out onto the floor, not that he would EVER do such a thing :)

I'm pretty sure I had the same expression on my face.
Clark was a big helper, and loved helping load the diaps into the dryer.

No comments: