Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sick baby update-


Clark's fever got up to 105 today... more than once. Talk about scary! He got a chest xray at Children's Hospital and it was perfect. Everybody is thinking it's viral and if that's the case this should all be over with soon! So far Motrin and tepid baths have been able to bring down the spikes but it still is too scary. Here's a shot of him in one of his baths today taken on my phone. Poor little guy, you can just see in his eyes how horrible he feels.
On a different note, tonight after his bath I was letting him sleep on my chest while we were rocking in his chair (waiting for his fever to drop down at least under 104 before I'd put him in bed) and I felt a couple early movements of number two. It was moving around kicking Clark already and it made me smile huge, despite being exhausted with a sick baby all day- it was just what I needed.

1 comment:

Janis and Rich said...

Hi Baby Boy... Feel better soon. Grandma, Grandpa and Great Grandma loves you.