Saturday, January 24, 2009

IT'S A...



BOY!!! We are going to have two little boys and couldn't be more thrilled. We think Clark is going to be an amazing big brother to our new little guy :)

Anyway, I now have to see a MFM doctor to monitor me for the rest of this pregnancy so we lucked out and got an early ultrasound. Yay for not having to wait until Feb 6th- but more importantly everything looked PERFECT. A healthy baby boy is on his way and we are so blessed. So congrats to everyone that voted boy- you were right!

The one thing the doctor did note was that our little boy #2 has "quite a large head," but then she looked at Rich and said it didn't surprise her- so we assume it's not a bad thing. He's got a DiTore boy head on his shoulders and will be just fine. I, on the other hand, might be in some pain come June :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you guys!