Clark and Perry were holding hands before the pictures! Clark seems to think girls have cooties already- and he can keep thinking that until high school. Ha.
As you can see Perry wanted NOTHING to do with the big drunk man-
I mean seriously, look at this guy's face!
Clark had a BLAST on Santa's lap this time around.
Ah yes, our new favorite thing Clark is doing. Hitting. Hitting when he's excited, hitting when he doesn't get what he wants- hitting all the time. Love toddlerhood. As you can see Rich was super thrilled. He even hit two kids at Gymboree the other day and we had to leave. Not cool. We have no clue where he got this behavior from and we're doing our best to teach him it's wrong. From what I've heard it's just a stage he'll grow out of, but this is one time he can't grow fast enough, we'll be glad when this phase has passed.
1 comment:
Okay, I know hitting isn't funny but this picture sure is! Its like he is saying "who you think your talking too, SMACK!" LOL LOL LOL. He will grow out of it, he just is learning how to use his hands! LOL....I'm sorry its not funny, really but you got a picture of it....LOL...can't wait for him to see that as a grownup!
Post a Comment