We had so much fun in fact Rich and I dropped Clark off at camp Grandma and Grandpa and headed back for a whole day with Joe and Traci. And even though all the rides seemed to say "expectant mothers should not ride" I got to sit and read ALL day in the sun with my feet in the waves of the pool and it was heaven. I'm not sure the next time I'll get to do anything close to that, so I just enjoyed every second. Plus, now that I'm officially obsessed with the Twilight series (just like all the other teenage girls out there, ha!) I was able to almost finish the second book... love it!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Blizzard Beach
We took Clark to his first water park and of course he had a blast. Clark can't get enough of all the fun stuff Disney has to offer. We're so lucky to have awesome family close to such a magical place. And what a perfect day we had- it was in the upper 70s lower 80s the whole day! Clark liked splashing around in the baby area, floating down the lazy river and even got to go down a slide with his Daddy. After he took a little nap it was off to the wave pool which was like floating around in the ocean. Each time the tube rode over a wave he giggled.
We had so much fun in fact Rich and I dropped Clark off at camp Grandma and Grandpa and headed back for a whole day with Joe and Traci. And even though all the rides seemed to say "expectant mothers should not ride" I got to sit and read ALL day in the sun with my feet in the waves of the pool and it was heaven. I'm not sure the next time I'll get to do anything close to that, so I just enjoyed every second. Plus, now that I'm officially obsessed with the Twilight series (just like all the other teenage girls out there, ha!) I was able to almost finish the second book... love it!


We had so much fun in fact Rich and I dropped Clark off at camp Grandma and Grandpa and headed back for a whole day with Joe and Traci. And even though all the rides seemed to say "expectant mothers should not ride" I got to sit and read ALL day in the sun with my feet in the waves of the pool and it was heaven. I'm not sure the next time I'll get to do anything close to that, so I just enjoyed every second. Plus, now that I'm officially obsessed with the Twilight series (just like all the other teenage girls out there, ha!) I was able to almost finish the second book... love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment