Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Bedtime in his Christmas Jammies-
We were looking through our pictures from this trip last night and Rich and I just couldn't get over how much fun Clark is having and how loved he is. He loves being around his family and they love being around him and it's making this trip such a joy despite him not sleeping too well :) Speaking of, he just woke up from his way-too-short nap so I should go grab him. This, after he was up at 4:30 this morning (3:30 STL time) and slept terrible from then on. We thought we had this sleeping thing knocked after 15 months, but guess not! And another fun habit he's gotten into lately- tub poopers. I know we posted that picture last week, well he's done it the past two nights here too!!! So gross!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment