Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Festivus


Since we just watched this episode last night, I thought this was an approperate post. Ha!
We're off to Orlando in a few short hours to hang with the Florida DiTores for a whole two weeks and we couldn't be more excited. Although, Rich says he'll be pumped when we land :) Now that Clark can walk, I think the flying experience will be MUCH better than when he could crawl. He was so frustrated and angry that we wouldn't let him crawl around on the horribly nasty airport floor (and airplane floor for that matter) that he had a really tough time. Fingers crossed that this will be a better experience all around. I'll try to keep the site updated- Saturday we're taking Clark to Disney for the first time!!! And although we know he won't remember it, we think he'll have a blast while he's there and that's all that matters. Happy Holidays everyone, and of course Happy Festivus!

1 comment:

Ashley White said...

HOW WAS DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????