Thursday, February 25, 2010

Precious Soul

I remember my mom saying "precious soul" a lot when I was younger, and I know that's how she saw us, and all innocent children for that matter. And now that I am a mom myself I find myself thinking that when I'm cuddling my boys. They truly are pure precious little souls.
Dex wasn't feeling too great the past couple nights and seemed to get cranky right around the time Rich and I were heading to bed. And no matter how badly I wanted to climb into our comfy bed and pass right out I had to go in and comfort him. And he's really snuggly in the middle of the night when he's cranky. So I would just rock him and give him cuddles, and cherish the time because if he really is our last I'm really going to miss this stage so much. I wish I could freeze time and keep my adorable little 8 month old just a little while longer.

1 comment:

The H's said...

awesome picture! having fun with iPhoto?! he is so sweet, i would love nothing more than to cuddle him. miss you dex!