Friday, February 12, 2010

Playtime with Eli & Anna

This morning we went over to Todd & Leah's (high school friends of mine) house to meet their sweet little girl Anna- It was so nice getting out of the house for a little adult interaction and the boys had some fun too :)

Eli drawing on his super awesome chalkboard wall-

Sadly, this is the ONLY picture of sweet little Anna. I can't believe I didn't get more, but she and Dex did sleep through most of their first date...

Three dudes

There were a few play-date tears shed... after all, sharing toys can be tough. And I love the look on Dex's face here-

Boys will be boys

Dex was chewing on Thomas and Eli wasn't down with that :)

Heartbreaker. Seriously, how can you say "no" to this face, and these big brown eyes?

And this is the reaction I get when I pop up from behind our kitchen island and yell "peek-a-boo!" or as clark says "Eh-Ah-Boooo" I love these boys.

No comments: