Friday, February 12, 2010

Our little Pixar snob


A Valentines Day package arrived in the mail the other day for Clark & Dex... Grandma and Grandpa sent SUPER special "friends" in the form of Nemo stuffed animals for Clark and Dex. Now, Dexter is excited about anything he can stuff in his mouth. Clark, on the other hand, is a little tougher to please. But these days, anything Pixar does the trick. And Clark really loves Nemo. And Toy Story (1&2) and UP! and Cars. Yikes. But he really isn't as couch potato as that sounds, he's an active little dude and we relish the times he chills out for a bit. I'm just lucky I married a big kid who already wanted to own all the movies for himself.

When I was a little girl my brother would get me Disney movies for Christmas and I always cherished them. After I first met Rich I ran into him on the Avenue on my lunch break. He was on his way back from pre-ordering a movie from the Disney Store that they were releasing from the vault, which was seriously adorable. We talked about sharing them with our kids one day and it's just as fun as I imagined it would be. I love seeing Clark get as excited as he does. And how else would "anemone" become part of his vocab? :)

Clark kept saying "two memo's!" he was SO excited- and we have to keep reminding him, one Nemo is for Dex and one is for him. I think he liked the fact that his was the only one that talks.

Dex thinks DVDs are for chewing and not viewing. He loves his Nemo though. We hide Nemo between his bumper and top of his crib and when he wakes up he goes right for him. He'll just roll around in his crib cuddling him, it's so cute.

Dug & Nemo getting Clark cuddles in bed- night night

No comments: