Saturday, February 20, 2010

Malcolm's Birthday Party

Tonight was Malcolm's second birthday party. I can't believe it's been two years since he was born, where is the time going??? Marc & Lisa had an adorable Gabba themed party since Malcolm is super down, and all the kids had a blast. Clark was obsessed with Malcolm's mini trampoline he got and we had a hard time pulling him off of it.
I had to put up a couple pictures of Lisa's decorations she made. Too cute.

Dex hanging out with the kids like a big boy
Malcolm opening his awesome presents
Our Muno wraping I made
Dex in his homemade Toodee shirt
Look how big Miles has gotten, he looks like such a big boy now!
Clark is in his homemade Muno shirt that I wanted him to be able to wear to Gabba Live but he had a little too much fun trying to pick Muno's eye off. Maybe I'll try again. Either way, he really loved the cupcake, as you can see. He inhaled it in record time!

1 comment:

The H's said...

SUPER cute party! have fun at the concert, heard it's a blast!