Silly me. So the other day I decided it would be fun for Clark and I to make some Valentines Day chocolates. So I got my heart shaped silicone baking dish, milk & white chocolate chips and food coloring. We had fun filling the hearts with chocolate chips (and eating a few) and added a couple drops of food coloring to make the white chocolate hearts pink. Well a couple minutes after putting them in the oven I started to smell something funky in the kitchen. Turns out my silicone baking dish was actually an ICE tray and not oven friendly at all! And... it was melting onto my oven rack. Oops. So it went in the trash, and we have no yummy chocolate hearts to show for it. Thankfully I didn't ruin our oven! Here's a picture of Clark all proud of his treats (and showing off his best fake smile) before they got ruined in the oven. Good thing he totally forgot about them :)
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
almost like how i melted the frosting on the birthday cake i made for you years ago when i put it in the oven to keep it away from the kitties, and then forgot it was in there when i went to preheat the oven? ha, love it!
Priceless pIC!
Post a Comment