Monday, May 11, 2009

Nicolle's Wedding Weekend

Here are some pictures from Nicolle's wedding weekend. I didn't take all that many being that I was having too much fun to actually focus on snapping pictures :) Plus, there really wasn't a ton of time and lugging around my camera seems to be a slight hassle these days.

Her wedding weekend was WONDERFUL though, and she made one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen. It's funny, I've known Nicolle since 5th grade - in fact, she's the first person who talked to me when I switched schools that year. And as long as I've known her, I've never seen her as happy, or glow quite as much as she did this past weekend. I can't actually imagine Nicolle without Brian anymore, and that's saying a lot since I've known her 20 years. Guess that's a sign of a good thing! Congrats you two and I hope you're enjoying your "surprise" honeymoon! Brian surprised Nicolle with the destination, all she knew was that it's a tropical place and she needed a passport. Too romantic :0)

By Wednesday a lot of the out of town ladies had arrived and we had a "spa" night at her mom's house (Gramme Pamme) It's really tough to smile when your face is crusted with a mask!!!

Friday morning we all went for mani's and pedi's and then to Roxanne's for a delicious lunch. Here are my three favorite girls from high school! We were so lucky Heather was able to travel in from Nashville (she's due 10 days before me!) and Lindy was able to make it in from Denver. Each year we plan to get together at least once-

In true southern style there was a really delicious cake with fortune treats in it for each bridesmaid.
Nicolle's was yummy-
Then there was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner which I managed to not photograph. Ha. We all spent the night together and on the wedding morning had breakfast together-
Before getting myself ready I ran over to the reception venue and snapped a couple pictures- Jaime, her very talented sister-in-law (who owns her own interior design business) made some really amazing centerpieces.


There were some zipper issues while getting ready, but everything worked out in the end.
How many bridesmaids does it take to help the bride pee?
After the wedding the party bus was full of party. Hehe.

Brian was warming up for the dancefloor-
Two bellies- we're due 10 days apart, and our little boys are only 6 weeks apart. And I swear we didn't plan it, although nobody around us is surprised.




The photobooth was one of my favorite touches! Too much fun!


No comments: