Monday, May 11, 2009

33+ Week Update


I have quite the shadow these days! Today I had another weekly appointment for a growth ultrasound, monitoring and a regular check-up. Baby is measuring right on track, but flipped back to breach so we've got to hope in the next couple weeks he'll flip down on his own. Right now his head is in the left side of my ribcage and his feet are in the right (super comfortable!) and his adorable little tush is what's causing all the downward pressure I'm feeling. He is already taking up 5+ pounds of the 12 I've gained, and it seems his growth has thankfully slowed down a little bit, which is great for a GD mama. I can't believe I'm due NEXT month! The nursery painting is finally finished, and the cool wall decal I ordered on etsy arrived today, although I think it's going to take a long time to put up. I'll post pictures as soon as my work is finished :)

1 comment:

Mike said...

I'm so jealous! You've only gained 12 lbs. and are due in a month!?!?