Last night we had a fun family Halloween out in Pleasantville (I mean Clayton :) at Marc & Lisa's new house... The neighborhood was decked out just like all the little trick or treaters and it smelled like fall- wonderful! Clark made a super cute little Superman and he even able to trick or treat at 3 houses before getting cranky (he decided against his afternoon nap, of course!) He had more fun throwing candy at the kids that came to the door, when he wasn't busy putting it all in his own bag. We already can't wait for next halloween, it was so much fun!!!
Superman and I- happy haircut!

Do you think they'll notice if I put all the candy in MY bag?

Oh yeah, M&Ms- those definatly go in my bag!

Hey wait, a Clark bar :)


Mom & Dad won't take the wrapper off, so I'm just going to eat it like this!
No comments:
Post a Comment