and he's so excited he's telling you all about it :) Five and a half weeks ago Rich and I found out I'm pregnant and we couldn't be more thrilled. Right now I'm nine weeks along and things have been going great. It's pretty exhausting having first trimester sleepiness while running after a toddler that has figured out how to run himself... I can't wait to feel rested again, which I assume won't be until they both are in high school! I've only gotten sick once, but have been having some pretty odd cravings (like eating a pickle dipped in cheese sauce last weekend) and it tasted SOOO good! We've had 3 ultrasounds so far and have been blessed to hear that sweet heartbeat all three times- last week it was up to 171 which is higher than Clark's ever was. And if the old wive's tale is true I'm baking a baby girl (which is what I've thought the entire time.) We'll see if I'm right in a couple more months!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Clark's going to be a....
and he's so excited he's telling you all about it :) Five and a half weeks ago Rich and I found out I'm pregnant and we couldn't be more thrilled. Right now I'm nine weeks along and things have been going great. It's pretty exhausting having first trimester sleepiness while running after a toddler that has figured out how to run himself... I can't wait to feel rested again, which I assume won't be until they both are in high school! I've only gotten sick once, but have been having some pretty odd cravings (like eating a pickle dipped in cheese sauce last weekend) and it tasted SOOO good! We've had 3 ultrasounds so far and have been blessed to hear that sweet heartbeat all three times- last week it was up to 171 which is higher than Clark's ever was. And if the old wive's tale is true I'm baking a baby girl (which is what I've thought the entire time.) We'll see if I'm right in a couple more months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay! I am so excited for you guys!!!! Both our babes are going to be so close in age :) Wish we were there to play more!
I will be emailing you soon to catch up :)
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment