Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Rock Band- again.

Haven't posted in a long time, but we've been busy! We got back last night from NJ & NY visiting family and had a blast. I have more pictures than I even know what to do with, but I'll post some as soon as I've sorted through. I've spent the evening backing up photos so I can free up some space on my computer because I didn't think the vaca pics would fit!

Anyway- here are some pictures from before we left for vacation- We had 2 of our fave couples over for some dinner and a night of rock band enjoyment before the new one comes out. Holy rockin' night- we looked at the clock and it was 2:30 and we were still playing. Fun times. Of course I'm not in any of the pix because I was too busy taking them, but you get the idea :)

I have quite the love-hate relationship with these "drums" Nicolle on the other hand, rocks them pretty good!


Not only are they cute: they ROCK


Jarett would like to thank all his fans out there-






No comments: