My Mom and Dad tied the knot, and it saddens my heart to know that my Mom isn't here to celebrate such a milestone. I know they had a brilliant 39 years together and she wouldn't want anyone sad today, so I'm trying not to be... When I was a little girl growing up she would always tell me about their wedding day and how it was so exciting and just wonderful. She played the song "How can I be sure" by the Little Rascals over and over again while she was getting ready, and that song will forever hold a special place in my heart. I can't think of a more
appropriate thing to listen to today, so I finally figured out how to add music to the blog so everyone can hear a little piece of their wedding day 40 long years ago- I miss you Momma and I love you Dad! Happy 40th!
**Song has been removed to enable the site to load on the wii for gram :)
No comments:
Post a Comment