Monday night Brian (aka: the nicest man ever according to my dad) popped the question to our good friend Nicolle, and of course she said yes!!!!! Just talking to her for a second you can hear that she's in a state of perma-smile. I remember the first night we met Brian (and he accidentally set our wedding album on fire!) and even after that we really hoped he would become a permanent fixture in Nicolle's life. And here they are a year and a half later and planning their wedding. They are just about the sweetest people I've ever met, and I am SOOOO thrilled for both of them. Seriously Nicolle- I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to take your engagement pictures :)
Now I just need to hurry up and get back in town so we can celebrate in person.
CONGRATS GUYS!!!! We love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment