Here's the most recent belly pic I have - from New Years Eve, but I've gotten much bigger since then! I'll have to snap a fresh one soon!
I'm getting an ultrasound tomorrow to find out the sex! But, we're going to have the tech seal it in an envelope and have Dunkin' Doughnuts frost up some pink or blue doughnuts for Saturday morning after Rich gets in town. We're going to have a coffee and doughnuts "sex party" after some of the family and I do a 5k (and the boys will be doing the kids race too)!!! Since we're always in STL when we find out Rich's family has never gotten to be a part of the process, so we're taking advantage of being down here at this time, especially since this is our last. SO... what do you think we're having? Visit the poll to the left :)
1 comment:
That is so exciting! And what a fun way to find out :) We went to the coffee shop this morning. O kept asking on the way if we were going to see Dex. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment