BUT, bring on Christmas. I love the holiday season, so so so much. Yesterday we got out the boxes of Christmas goodies from the basement, and plan on doing some decorating today. And I seriously CANNOT wait for family movie night tonight... The Polar Express. Our friend Madeline got us the book as part of our wedding present, and we have been reading it to the boys nightly for the past week. They're obsessed. Can't wait to cuddle up on the couch tonight with mugs of hot chocolate and watch it.

And last night the DiTore house was visited by an Elf. I've wanted to do THIS for SO long now, and last year managed to hold out until after Christmas to get our family Elf on sale :) So last night, Carol came to visit our house. He'll be around each day until Christmas, and he'll fly back to the North Pole each night to let Santa know how the boys have been. The little guys were in AWE of Carol when he showed up. We read the book he brought with him, and they were so excited to see where Carol was going to be this morning. We've got some fun Elf shenanigans up our sleeves for this December, I'm going to have fun with this!
1 comment:
OMG!!!!!! That is EXACTLY what I hoped would happen someday when I gave you guys The Polar Express! You have literally made my day...maybe my whole holiday season :) love you guys!
Post a Comment