Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween at the DiTore house

Halloween is one of my favorite nights of the year. I love everything about it, decorations, carving pumpkins, chili and hot dogs, the costumes, the kids excitement as they run from house to house. Everything. I think it's the great memories I have from childhood that endear this holiday to my heart- and I never knew it would be just as fun experiencing it with my kids.
Our super kids wanted to be super heroes for Halloween. Dexter wore Clark's old Superman costume (with the awesome cape Aunt Lisa made) and Clark was Spiderman.
And the adorable witch Gabi joined us. She wasn't down with wearing her hat though. Even Grandpa came by and hung out with us that night...

We were so lucky to have nice weather that night!
The boys loved trick-or-treating at John & Shannon's house... aka Adam's house.
Our pitiful pumpkins. I baked the seeds just like my mom did when I was little. YUM!
The boys were excited to check out their loot when they got home.

Pics with Grandpa
After they were finished, they got a kick out of handing out candy to the rest of the ToTers. We had a ton of kids come through and our 300 pieces of candy did not last. We even got rid of all the "bad" candy the boys got :)

1 comment:

Traci said...

Those are the cutest superheroes ever