Anyway- the race started at 10:00 at night and we ran from ESPN's Wide World of Sports through all of Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios and then ending at Epcot. Then Disney kept Epcot open until 3am for the runners to celebrate. And it was a BLAST!
Here's my finish line photo. I finished my 13.1 miles in 2:14:17 which is my personal record. I'm so not fast :) BUT I do want to try to get my half under 2 hours one of these days!



I was a little bummed to be at the coolest finish line I'll probably ever be at without knowing a single person... but who am I kidding- I'll talk to anyone! So, I ended up hanging out with three cool people from the Tampa SWAT team. The pic below is at 3:15 in the morning so we were super tired!
Then to top it all off one of my best friends, Lindy, was in town visiting from Denver. So, I got to crash at her resort after and we had breakfast together. My phone pictures didn't turn out good, but it was so fun seeing her, even if it was only for a couple hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment