Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dexter's Turn

My final post about Grandma & Grandpa's time in STL. We tried to take Dexter to the pumpkin patch while Clark was in school one day, since he missed out when Clark went on his field trip. BUT, of course they were closed on Mondays (and for some reason I missed that when I looked up their hours). Oops. Thankfully there were some sweet workers on the farm that saw Dexter's sad little face and let us come in and play for a little while. Needless to say we'll be back again this season. We went several times last year (fun, cheap play date!) but that customer service solidified them as my favorite pumpkin patch in STL. If you're in STL want to check out their site CLICK HERE.

Dex couldn't get enough of the slide and the giant tire swing. He was all giggles the entire time.




And then we headed over to the Science Center to check out the big dinosaurs. I didn't want take advantage of the pumpkin patch's kindness and spend all morning there :)
Dexter does a lot of pulling on me throughout the day- he LOVES being held.
And just in case I only post pics of him smiling, he does this a lot too, haha. At least he has a cute cry face. This is him refusing to get off the ground, since he wanted me to go pick him up... again.

No comments: