We got to Chicago on Saturday, grabbed lunch with Madeline, shopped around for a big in the snow, and then headed to Navy Pier to the Health & Fitness expo to pick up our race packets. We all had to rub the leg for good luck-


Saturday night we carb loaded with Beck at Cozy's noodles, which they opened in Evanston! It was one of my fave Thai places in the city, I was SO excited. Then EARLY Sunday morning we headed to Madelines, and then took the train over to Grant Park for the race.


Thank you Target sale section for our awesome socks-
This picture I stole from the Shamrock website. Look at all these people! 36,000 people signed up to run. Of that just over 25,000 actually ran & finished the race. It was AWESOME running with all those people through downtown though. Even after living in the city almost 8 years I never had seen it from that prospective before.
Look at these guys! I love how most runners got decked out in fun green gear-

After the race we grabbed more beers & lunch and then showered up at Erin's house and headed out for sushi! Rebecca & Franklyn were able to meet us out...






It was an AWESOME weekend. And I think we're all officially hooked- now we're just trying to find other fun races we can do too, plus I need that extra motivation in the gym!







1 comment:
Yeah - Lins I am so proud of you!!!!!!
Post a Comment