This afternoon Shannon & I took our little buddies to the Science Center to see the Dinosaurs Unearthed. They were adorable holding hands wherever they went, and we had fun too.

Clark was really really intimidated at first. Actually he was shaking in fear, I thought he might have nightmares. I'll admit it would be scary to a little dude being in a huge room with giant life sized dinos that were roaring at you.

But once he warmed up to them everything was great and he and Adam had a blast exploring.


some nice woman offered to take a picture of us- and this is what you get when you try to get boys to smile for the camera when there's an AWESOME dinosaur behind us.

the boys liked that they could push different buttons and make the dinosaurs move and talk

run run run, it's fun fun fun!

digging in dirt is SO awesome

Clark has a button just like Adam

Bye Bye hugs- these little dudes are so sweet
And, finally... I imagine if Clark & Adam were in a band, this would be their album cover-
1 comment:
seeing them with their little friends is one of the best parts of life with them! so sweet.
Post a Comment