It's been seriously forever since I have updated the blog. We went to visit Florida for a while and were having too much fun down there to update pictures. And when we got home and I realized I took almost 800 of them it's taken quite a while to go through them all! Seriously- almost 800 pictures, what in the world? So, they might be a little out of order but I'll try to get the good ones up...
Here are some pictures of little Dexter meeting his Florida family...

Yummy 93 year old fingers

Dex's Great Aunt Joan

Uncle Joe

Cousin Mike

Aunt Traci (and soon-to-be Baby Bella)

Uncle Ed

Aunt Linda
And of course, lots of Grandpa and Grandma snuggles.
1 comment:
he's getting SO big, we're going to have to shoot for a visit after the holidays. i love how you got a pic of him with everyone, so sweet...
Post a Comment