While we were in FL we got to take Clark to the Magic Kingdom for the second time in his little life. He's only 2 and is already spoiled :) I'm not sure who had more fun... us or Clark, but either way it was a truly Magical day! CLICK HERE if you want to see the rest of the pictures. I actually narrowed them down to only 34 which is great for me!
One highlight of the day was getting to meet Buzz Lightyear. He's one of Clark's favorite characters- he went right up to him and said "hi Buzz!" and each time Clark hit the red button Buzz would pretend to power down. Clark loved it!
Clark had so much fun hanging with his Uncle Joe that day. Here they are "driving" around the test track.
This is Clark riding his first rollercoaster. I was a little nervous about it, but of course our little guy loved it. He did his happy dance as soon as he got off the ride.
Clark and Dumbo
No comments:
Post a Comment