Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Halloween was always one of my favorite holidays growing up. Maybe it was being able to be someone else for a day- who am i kidding, it really was ALL about the candy :) and the pumpkin seeds. But, I loved that Mom made chili and hotdogs every single halloween, and Dad always took me trick-or-treating. And I remember running as fast as I could from house to house to get the most candy I could get my hands on. And one year getting in trouble for having a Butterfinger fight with my best friend in my room (very messy.)


So one of the things I have always looked forward to is getting to share Halloween with my own children. And this year was SO special. For the first time Clark actually kind of understood going from door to door = candy. So he would try to say tick-or-teet, and tenk yoooo! And happily follow Perry to the next house. It was adorable, and so special, and I loved every second of it. Here are a couple pictures of Clark the fireman, and his partner in crime, Dexter the dalmation.

Gramme helped get the boys in their costumes-

Chewy

Bat Girl



Firemen like to swing

And juuuuuuuuuuice boxes (as clark says)

Brian snuggles.

Dex was very happy to finally get Nicolle's scarf in his mouth.

Of course after the trick-or-treating was all done, it was all tootsie pops and choo-choos.

Clark did NOT want to go home.
So, no pictures of the actual trick-or-treating. It was dark and I didn't want to lug my camera around, just wanted to enjoy the moment. But Aunt Lisa snapped a few, and I'll post if I get my hands on them.

1 comment:

Rebecca and Jeremy said...

They all look soooooo cute!!! :)