Monday, July 14, 2008

Rock Band

Friday night we got together a good group of our friends for a little Rock Band party. For those of you not super familiar it's a game through XBox or the Wii where there are "instruments" and you actually get to play the song (and sing!) which is pretty dorky and fun. The evening was a blast! A few of the more spirited guests went in costume and there was even an afro present... and that afro left little chunks around the house- reminders of a fun night. So once all the wine and beer bottles were put away and our house looked nice again a little piece of afro would spring into the mix and make me laugh. That afternoon when I thought I had tackled all those rogue chunks I was changing Clark's diaper and noticed some afro in between his toes. Nice.

Beth came by earlier than all the other guests to hang with the little guy, which was so nice for us to be able to straighten up a little before everybody arrived! This is actually taken with my "old" Nikon D80. The lens was broken and it took me several tries to even get the picture this focused in manual- so needless to say there weren't any pictures of us actually playing Rock Band although rumors of a video are out there... Luckily we had the 4 year insurance on my lovely camera, and due to some miscommunication at the store we were given a brand new one, and didn't have to wait for it to be shipped off and damaged out. Perfect. I have no idea if I could tolerate it being gone again for a couple weeks!

No comments: