for making my birthday so wonderful. I had a great weekend filled with loving friends and family- sweet phone calls and beautiful cards. Two of my very best friends in the world drove down from Chicago and spent the weekend with me and we had a total blast! For the past couple years I really haven't been too into my birthday, it just didn't seem that fun anymore and the whole parties and gifts i always looked forward to just didn't seem necessary anymore. But waking up to my husband and son really made this year great- I am truly lucky and couldn't help but reflect on how much has changed in this past year- and I know that there are so many fun adventures in this year to come. Thank you again everyone for being in my life and making it so special! Love you!
Enjoy the sweet Olan Mills picture- too funny!
1 comment:
Hi Sweetheart... Love the picture. Hope you had a wonderful birthday. We can't wait to see all of you in 9 more days.
Post a Comment