Thursday, May 29, 2008
Green Baby
YAY!!!! Our recycle bin finally arrived :) I swear I've been like a kid on Christmas morning waiting for it to be dropped off. Despite our amazingly high property taxes sadly recycling is not included, but trash is for some reason dumpster style of course. There are various drop off points throughout the city but we never went as often as we would have liked to, and I was always unclear what I could and could not put in the bins so we were pretty conservative. There is a company in STL you can hire to pick up recycling once a week and we finally signed up. Now we have our first official blue bin and are so excited. We've been saving recycling for about a month, and I think we could fill 5 bins right now, but the more the merrier right??? I loved recycling as a child and am excited for Clark to grow up eco-minded as well, seems like he already pretty excited about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment