Ahhhhh, I never have time to post anymore. Maybe it's having three kids? Haha. Anyway, our baby girl is growing so fast, I can't believe she's 5 months old already! I added her 4 month pic above since I never posted that. She's obsessed with her brothers, and loves watching them run around. Clark knows exactly how to make her laugh and is such a big helper. She's starting to talk a lot more and belly laughs when she's tickled. You can tell she wants to be more mobile she's just not quite there yet. Right now she's learning to go to sleep by herself in her crib, which is quite the process. Hopefully once she gets the hang of it, she won't wake up quite as much at night. Sleep deprived parents can hope, right?
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment