June 11th, 2012 Margot Vivan was born. We went in for my induction at 7 in the morning. At 8:30 they started the pitocin, 9:30 they broke my water and at 12:30 she was born. This time around I decided against pain meds, after a bad experience with Dexter's epidural, and that was quite the experience. At least it was a fast labor, but of course I'd go med free with the one that was almost 9 pounds! Everything was pretty manageable until that last half hour and... wow. It was certainly the most painful experience I've ever had, but one of the most amazing too. Thankfully everybody made it into the room in time because when it was time for her to arrive she wasn't waiting! She came out perfect, and has been the most amazing little baby so far! It's heavenly, this feeling of family completion. I love looking around at my three little ones and knowing it'll be the five of us from here on out.
Here she is weighting in at a whopping 8 pounds, 15 ounces. Crazy! The boys were 7 pounds 11 ounces and 3 ounces respectively, so to have one that big was a surprise.And my awesome OB Dr. Super smiling with Miss Margot before heading to the room next door to catch another baby.
I couldn't stop crying and staring at her.
Margot meets Gramme Marie
And the boys! They were SO excited to meet their baby sister... they even wore their "I *heart* Baby Margot" shirts that Aunt Lisa made them.
Our first family picture... all five of us.
Leah and Margot. She was such a help on Margot's birth day...
Uncle Marc & Miles came for a visit
And we had a little birthday party for Margot- cupcakes, party hats and all. The boys were super excited- and the cupcakes were delish! Rich even delivered cupcakes to the OB offices that he calls on at the hospital I delivered at. It was a perfect day :)
Margot meets her Gramme Pamme. She's so lucky to be surrounded by so many people who love her.
Lisa and Perry came to visit. Perry is going to be the BEST big cousin! Finally, another girl in our family, and she'll have Perry to show her the way.
Brian came for a visit too!
Rich looks SO cute holding his daughter. Seriously cute.
She lets us know when she's hungry! Even her cry face is adorable.
Clark giving his baby sister kisses. Her big brothers have been SO incredibly sweet with her. There hasn't even been one jealous moment, which amazes me. I'm so proud of my boys!
Clark showing off his Star Wars "dino shark" that Margot gave him.
Margot on her first play date with Nicolle & Brian's daughter Adalyn.
Love this precious little face. I can't get enough of it!






1 comment:
She is so precious! I love the pic of her cooing face
Post a Comment