Friday, May 27, 2011

who needs toys?



It's been forever since I posted. Seriously forever. Between working a ton more lately (which is an awesome thing, yay for the market picking up!) marathon training (20 mile runs take a long time when you're as slow as I am), entertaining two very active boys, our house getting broken into (?!?) and me totaling Rich's Jeep... updating the family blog has slipped to the last priority spot. Thank goodness for the webcam, or Grandma & Grandpa in FL would forget what their grandkids looked like!
When our house got broken into my laptop was stolen. So sad! Luckily it had been a while since I cleared out my camera card, and I didn't lose too many pictures (except ALL our Disney photos from January, which did make me want to cry). I swear I had backed up since then, but aparently not. Luckily it was just something stolen, that was easily replaceable (with a newer, bigger and better version, take that thieves :) and now I'm back... anyway here are a couple pics from a while ago of my adorable dudes in a giant box. Who needs toys, right?

2 comments:

Traci said...

Love it!!!and them :)

The H's said...

About time, lol! They are too cute to go two months without an update. Miss them so much. Just want to squeeze them!