Friday, July 23, 2010

A Fundraising Opportunity

I've got great fundraising news!!! So far $1,400 of the $3,500 I've pledged to raise for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society has been donated. Meaning, I'm over 1/3 to my fundraising goal. I can't even begin to thank everyone for helping me get this far. I have been overwhelmed with the generosity I have seen from friends and family, it is truly amazing!
So, on that note I've got a fundraising opportunity I need help with. All five St. Louis locations of Five Guys Burgers and Fries have agreed to donate 15% of all their proceeds on Wednesday, July 28th between 11-9. The only catch is you have to bring this flyer in with you when you order. SO, if anyone would like a burger that day, please print this and hit up a 5 Guys. AND, if you're out of town but you know some folks in STL please feel free to download this flyer and email it to your friends. I would greatly appreciate anyone spreading the word. Thanks guys!!! Tomorrow I'm off for a 10 mile run in the morning and next weekend it jumps to 12. I never thought in my life I'd be able to say that!

1 comment:

The H's said...

hope everyone in STL is stuffing their face with 5 guys tomorrow!!! good luck :)