So we're officially converting Clark's nursery to a big boy space, Star Wars themed of course. He is actually sleeping in his big boy bed right now for the first time and we couldn't be more proud of him. He didn't even get out once, although I'm sure that will change. So we're considering two quotes for above his bed and thought we'd let you guys decide... You can vote on the top left of the blog.
"Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is." (Yoda)
"The force will be with you... always." (Obi-Wan)
"Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is." (Yoda)
"The force will be with you... always." (Obi-Wan)
Here is Clark helping his Dad break down the crib.
And the finished product. I got the painting finished yesterday and the bed is up today. We still need to re-arrange all the furniture and decorate. We're going to grab a bunch of Rich's original Star Wars stuff when we visit FL this November. I'm sure his folks will be glad to have it out of their house, and Clark will enjoy it in his new room.
1 comment:
I vote for yoda!!
Post a Comment